Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hitting 300 is good in Baseball

Good day today, The Mighty Gators won. Watched that some. Okay, truthfully you know I watched the whole thing from start to finish. I disagree with the player of the game though. It was truly Brandon Jacobs --- Little guy knows he can play some football.
Tonight I went out with a friend and we drank some and ran our game etc. My game has some success here and there, but its alot like Baseball in that 30 percent is awesome. Tonight was the other 70 percent part of the equasion, although the night before saw lots of base knocks if no home runs were hit anyways.
Living inside my head has been a big help with all of it.

No comments: