Monday, August 3, 2009

Where were you Bill?

These last three weeks my kids were staying with me in my one bedroom apartment. They went back with their mother on Sunday though, and last night I slept in my bed. Talk about a small pleasure. Sleeping on a couch for the past three weeks was wearing me out. I had a blow up mattress that my son slept on (mostly, except towards the end when he decided he would rather sleep on the couch and I slept on the blow up mattress, my daughter slept in the regular bed)
-
No more clutter either. Plus I was unable to watch my show (weeds) during that time period, because my daughter is on season two and I am on Season 5, so I was able to get caught up on that tonight! Plus, Sunday afternoon, after they left, I went to a bar and had some beers! all of this is good, except now I already miss my kids again.

No comments: