Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bucs Cheerleaders at my GYM

The Gym I work out at, is the same Gym that the Tampa Bay Buccaneer Cheerleaders use for their workouts. These are some fine looking young women with really excellent bodies, but what kills me is how they all wear the same workout clothes right down to the same sneakers ---except for this one blonde cheerleader. She had on a different top then the others. Hers was like one of those "Sports Bras." which if she were goldilocks, then that would be all the better to see her six pack abdominal muscles.
-
She was working on her obliques which is how she probably got them in the first place, but it kind of reminded me of Bill Gates winning the lottery. Look--- Hot little young blonde girl who is also a cheerleader for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Its okay to mix in a steak once in awhile. But more power to you for your devotion to your entire body but especially those abdominal muscles!

3 comments:

Native Minnow said...

I officially hate you now. But strictly out of jealousy.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Gotcha, but in all reality, these are women in their Early 20's that are obsessed with their looks. - which is all fine and dandy but they would look at me as an OLD Man, that would be if they looked at me at all.... Really nothing to be jealous about.

NTF said...

Cheerleaders, if there is a finer sports tradition anywhere in the world someone please show me.