Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hard Knocks

Man how I love "Hard Knocks."
-
Carson Palmer telling his center that he was smelling the back of his hand and it was kind of rank, and asking the center to maybe clean up a little bit.
-
Chad Ochocinco bitching at Carson in a fun way when Carson threw it to another receiver during a drill. Carson coming right back to him saying that Chad wasn't open. (they were working on routes and there were no defensive players at all)
-
Tank Johnson building a bunk bed for his two daughters, and my goodness those little girls were cute. Reminds me of when I was painting the backboard for my daughters bed out in the garage and she was watching me and "helping" She was about three and a half and just as cute as Tanks little girls.
-
Carson Palmer explaining how he is in his mid to late twenties ( he is 29 )

3 comments:

Native Minnow said...

I keep meaning to watch this show, and keep forgetting to do so. I've heard nothing but good things about it. However, I'm afraid if I start watching it now, it might affect my fantasy football draft next week.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Minnow, Knowledge is power in Fantasy football and all Hard Knocks will give you is more knowledge plus a glimpse of the behind the scenes ... Seriously, Carson Palmer, Chad Ocho Cinco and maybe "slim" are the only players worth considering off the bengals for your fantasy team. You will have to tune in to find out who "slim" is...

quin browne said...

i see your namesake is kicking up some sh*t right now...

well done!