Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tribute to the two loss National Champions

The weekend of October 10th, the first ever two loss National Champion LSU Tigers come to Gainesville. Someone that lives nearby Baton Rouge sent me this photograph today:
Well you know what? So do The Gators , We have our Crystal Balls also, and we only lost ONCE in each of our ball collecting years, like a normal one loss National champion is supposed to.
-

I think someones soul got sold to the devil for last years bit of luck. Probably Rich Rodriguez'. If Rich didn't sell his soul to the devil by wishing for an LSU National Championship, Les Miles would have taken that Job at Michigan, and Rodriguez would still be up in West Virginia.
-
Also since I don't live in Gainesville anymore this little picture triggered my Memory to try to find a hotel for that particular weekend. I found a 79 dollar hotel room for a mere one hundred and eighty dollars, Booked it quick and got my confirmation number. The website also asked if I would like to request anything special, so I put in " A Gator Victory" So I have the universe already working on that one for me. WHOOOHOOO UNIVERSE! - also shout out to Mr. womens College Basketball lover. I know you would have preferred just a single bed because I am so Sexy and all, but I asked for one with two beds. I think its just better that way.

2 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

I love that too I always put in special requests to see if they get done.

The Charming Hedonist said...

Okay seriously, if anyone should be whining about the LSU-Ohio State crap, it should be UGA. That game should have been USC and UGA all the way. Sure there's the whole "But UGA didn't win their conference" bullshit, but really, I think we can all agree that Tennessee should have lost. But, because Fulmer is a dick head and certain teams can't beat Tennessee like they're supposed to.... I need to stop.