Thursday, April 24, 2008

Party Bill, lets try to wait for the weekends!

He is gone now. He will be back though. Last Night Party Bill showed up and now regular work Bill is not as motivated to do the work stuff as he normally would be. Holy cow. Free Wine, Excellent Music and several new friends later, A real short nights sleep, and then staring at this computer? Its not that I regret last night, Party Bill had a good time. Its just that I wish all the work that is due today would wait. And it would wait, I could just take Long naps interspersed with short little Break naps, and just not do the stuff. It will be fine today. Tomorrow though, when my boss calls to chew me out wouldn't be so awesome as my nap plan sounds today. I think I will compromise. Some napping will go on, but then I will do some of this other stuff also.

3 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Sounds like you had a great time

PhoenixHearse said...

Right now Margarita Heather is trying to break through.

The Charming Hedonist said...

I completely understand. This is why I'm a Hedonist.