Friday, March 14, 2008

The Brazillian woman I met

I went out for happy hour and did ok with a brazilian woman. We exchanged some pleasantries, and she let me know how I could get in touch with her in the future, all on her own... we shall see how it plays out. English is only her THIRD language though... but she is from Brazille, and she is kind of Spicy and I like her ALOT.... still She may be out of my league, and I only say that because she is super hot and I am just an ordinary kind of dude. Sure, I lift weights, and I run and I can run smack with anyone, but I know in the overall scheme of things, she was better looking then I am and ultimately, She will figure that out, She was just being nice to me when she was flirting with me, earlier.... anyways, we will find out toghether, except, you know, I will find out first and then either post it up here on my blog, or I will get rejected so hard that I will never ever bring it up again EVER, and just try to forget about it while my intentions sink down the sewer ... Signed, Single ass bill who never really wanted it at all, but may end up being pretty good at it....?whatever

4 comments:

Native Minnow said...

Really? A Brazilian? How many is that again?

Ha! I kill myself.

Let us know if she's got the Brazilian wax thing going on. I hope you get that far.

Bill From Gainesville said...

A Brazilian is a LOT Its almost as much as a gazillion -- truthfully it didn't make sense to me why she was flirting with me, She could probably get a good looking guy that isnt broke. and ultimately thats who gets the hot women. Good looking guys or Rich guys. I am neither...I was kind of funny though, so maybe thats it...and she didnt know I am broke ....

Anonymous said...

To tell you the truth, it isn't always about the way people look. Personality plays above and beyond looks and that's the truth. If I had to pick between some really super hot a-hole and a really cool, intelligent average looking guy, I would jump head first into the latter option without ever looking back. There are "hot" girls who feel this way. Most good-looking people know it, and are therefore super arrogant which is an immediate turn-off for any long-term potential.

Bill From Gainesville said...

ANON --Most couples are within range of each other, I.e. you rarely see a really ugly guy with a beautiful woman, or vice versa, with the exception of the money angle. Oh yes and that one time when JULIA FREAKING ROBERTS was with LYLE LOVETT... and that was just weird, so it probably serves to illustrate your point. Lyle had money, but so did Julia ...So she is probably a really good person and just saw the personality-- (not that I know Lyle Lovetts personality, just speculating)