Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another story that happened a long time ago


Years ago, in my previous life as a rental car manager, and a guy who lived in the Dade County area, I worked the overnight shifts at a huge specialty rental car company. -

The agents knew better then to write a rental contract for someone who had a different name on their drivers license then they did on their credit card. One night, someone came up to the counter with just that exact issue. The agent was absolutely, NOT going to rent to him, and the fellow was very upset. Remember, this is about 2am in the morning, and the guy has just flown in from god knows where, and he wants to rent his Corvette and get out of there...
-
I came up and verified, that Judge Reinhold IS Eddie Reinhold and that therefore we were not getting scammed by this fellow, and it was ok for the agent to rent him a car.. Judge thanked me and also gave me some inside tidbits on Eddie Murphy for which I sold to a tabloid for $500,000.00.. Then he gave me a part in the next Beverly Hills Cop 72 and I moved to LA, and banged a whole bunch of hot chicks from Iowa that thought I could help them in their acting career....... Ok some of this story never really happened, but I did help out Judge Reinhold and he DID thank me... although the Iowa chicks, and moving to LA, and even the gossip business on Eddie Murphy, that may not have happened just as a I previously described it....

2 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Did you ever sell anything to the tabloids? The whole underground black market trading of celebrty information facinates me

Bill From Gainesville said...

No I did not, I actually feel sorry for all the hell the paparazi put Britney through, I mean she is very sad and doing all kinds of stupid shit, but they treat her like a zoo animal...I read about it though so I guess I am part of the problem... (and no I dont subscribe to People or Us or anything, I just read about stuff she does in Yahoo and stuff like that. )