Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Obama, and the two things I agree with him about

Mr. Obama and I have found another thing to agree on. We both agree that College Football should have a playoff system. That's old news though, he said that even before he was the leader of the free world. Today though, the man was advocating buying stocks. His rationale was basically, "Hey look at how far this thing has plunged since September, it seriously cannot plunge any more, or at least not to much more." ---- So I think I might buy some "diamonds" or "cubes" real soon, or relatively soon, like within the next month.
-
Just as soon as this other thing comes through and I can take care of the one guy and that woman. They are like that cartoon with the wolf and the sheep dog. The guy is the wolf and the sheep dog is the woman, and I am the sheep. They work all day, him trying to get at the sheep and then her trying to stop him from doing that, only he did get some of the sheep already, and she has to put some food on the table for the baby sheep dogs, and she is not protecting me from the wolf for the fun of it, so I just have to get that cleared up first, but then I am going to do my part as an American and invest in the stock market.
-
But this is me making plans for the future. It has been so long that I have done that. So much of my life in the past two years has been just dealing with the bullshit of the everyday, and now I have found myself in a position to start worrying about the future again which is the way it should be, only now I realize how quickly and easily the future can be ripped out from underneath and that knowledge will hopefully make me more wise.

6 comments:

compulsively yours...for now said...

Are you asking me to marry you?

Well, I kinda thought maybe you were but if not then thats okay, I'll be okay.


Well, would you say no if I asked you to marry me?

ok, sorry I will go now.

PhoenixHearse said...

I guess I could probably think of a few more things I agree with him about. Like say, hmm, maybe we shouldn't be torturing war prisoners. But who cares about that...lets talk about football more.

Damnit I'm in a bitchy mood today.

Bill From Gainesville said...

CYFN- Thanks for the marriage proposal thats awesome!
-
Phoenix, I have previously discussed the whole torturing war prisoners thing in my blog (on January 21rst)
-
http://stuffyouthinkyouneed.blogspot.com/2009/01/some-questions-need-different-answers.html
-
I cant really make that part of the things I agree with him about because its top secret stuff -- (see that post for clarification) BUT we do both agree on stem cell research so I did maybe misquote myself. A very hard thing to do.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Oh yes and CYFN -- As far as getting married I am just a little hesitant, what with all the lawyers I STILL OWE from my last divorce. I want to be able to completely focus on PAYING for YOUR lawyer during our divorce. I think it is only fair to whomever that lawyer will be.

compulsively yours...for now said...

see that there is why I wanna marry you mr. bill. that shit right there, always thinking of me. God, bill you just know how to do it for a girl!

Bill From Gainesville said...

CYFN-- to paraphrase Tom Cruise once again "I am great in a living room, so if this is where I have to say it, in the living room of the Internet, and in front of all these people sitting on their internet couches. YOU HAD ME AT HELLO.... YOU HAD ME AT HELLO" --
-
Also the fishnet stockings: "hot"