Sunday, March 22, 2009

Golfing for a living

Just to clarify. I have to go to work tomorrow, On Monday, and after some stuff that has to go on in the morning I then have to go and play GOLF. Then eat a fancy dinner and stuff. So tomorrow is going to be all about working. Its GOLF but its important GOLF. The type of GOLF you play when you could be working. Its the kind of GOLF that when you talk about it in your blog you spell it with all capital letters.
-
Then on Tuesday, its like washing your hair. You have to do it all over again. You know wash, rinse, repeat only it will be Talk about some stuff in the morning, Golf in the afternoon and then Go to a fancy dinner in the afternoon. My hair will certainly be sparkly and full of body, metaphoraly speaking I will Become a duke, or a prince or whatever metaphor you want to use and then play GOLF. The kind of GOLF in which you are still earning a paycheck for working but at the same time you are Hitting GOLF Balls. Like its your fucking JOB, cause you know what IT IS MY JOB. .

3 comments:

Native Minnow said...

Sounds like a pretty sweet gig.

Anonymous said...

Your playing golf as part of your job, sweet! Now I will go and be jealous for a few moments.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Minnow -- I do think it is a pretty sweet gig.
-
NTF - if it helps I played it poorly, so dont be to jealous