Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Night and it means something

Its Monday Night and its a Nine Hundred Dollar game for the Billster. Right now I am up by 11 points. I have Donald Driver going and need a nice night out of him. The bad guys have four going. Greg Jennings, The Packer Defense, The Packer Kicker and Matt Forte. -- All things considered I think he has a better chance then I do, even though I have that eleven point cushion and Donald Driver. As the Analyst on ESPN say: COMEONMAN.
-
The Consolation is that the loser still gets around 9 bills ----less what we owe. Winner gets 18 bills,--- less what we owe so its a big swing, COMEON DONALD DRIVER ....
-
Also I probably should have already won. I had a choice of three QB's to start this week which was McNabb, Matt Ryan, and Phillip Rivers. I ruled out McNabb even though he has been my main horse all year because of the playing conditions in Washington. That turned out to be smart, So ultimately It was between Ryan and Rivers. I thought about it quite a bit, but in the end I figured Ryan would have a better chance against the Vikings D in the Dome, then Rivers would have against the BUCS D. ----Turns out that was wrong. Rivers put up 45, which does nothing for me as I had him on the bench and Ryan only got me 4. Regrets ....

1 comment:

Brianinmpls said...

It was a sad night in Minnesota last night with a Packers loss and a push on the spread...damn field goals..lol