Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Good T.V.

Okay, Best T.V. Show currently on T.V. right now.= ELI STONE. Big fan here. Recommend it to everyone, and believe that there is no way you don't like this show. Tuesday Nights 10 p.m. ABC, Watch it.
-
I like about 4 other different T.V. shows including, " How I met your Mother," "House" and of course "Dexter" and "weeds" -- My VCR broke awhile ago, so I haven't updated myself on "Dexter" and "Weeds".
-
Doesn't matter, that is a solid list, and I know "Dexter" and "weeds" didn't just all of a sudden start sucking . Top Five caliber shows, as it were, with ELI STONE at the very top.
-
If you haven't watched "Stone" yet, here is the set up so that you can just start watching at any show.
1) Eli Stone was a bad ass lawyer
2) then he had a brain Aneurysm, and started having weird visions which makes him follow those visions into action, to you know save the world, or at the very least, the individual people that he represents.
3) He successfully removed the aneurysm,
4) He found out that maybe its not aneurysms but that he is a prophet.
5) He got the Aneurysm back when he met with God who was played by Sigourney Weaver and asked for it.
6) His dad had the same thing, back then he thought his dad was just an alcoholic
7) His dad had foretold Eli's life as a prophet
8) He has an acupuncturist that knew his dad, and also has his dads Journal about the prophecy
-
Telling you its Good T.V. .....Lots more characters in it that I haven't described, and it is just a well written piece of T.V. Show.
-
If you haven't followed the show from the beginning then maybe it takes you a few episodes till you get it, because there are tons of characters like I said and they are all being slowly developed throughout, and the writers are developing those parts slowly but I am hooked. Its one of those few shows where I make sure I am in front of the T.V. when it is on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. This page about watch dexter tvshow online is good too.