Saturday, December 6, 2008

Go Gators

So, those little bumps on your skin? you know, the chills ? The thing that happens when you are so, SOOOOOOOO fucking happy that your physiological changes in your body are noticeable?
-
That shit, that shit that just happens when all is well in the world? do you guys know what happens? You love everything. I am feeling love like it should be felt.
-
Do you guys know what I am talking about? Its like this, first of all I am a Gator fan. Its probably a stunted growth thing, but I started following them in the 3rd grade. I remember Nat, FUCKING Moore coming to my little third grade class to talk about how important school was, or winning the SEC was, or whatever,------ I cant remember specifically what the hell he was talking about, but I do know I did okay in School, and I am never as happy as when Florida Wins the SEC, so I gotta figure it was something about winning the fucking SEC that he was talking about that day.
-
Bottom Line, tonight The SEC was won. It was won by the team that should have won it. not the evil empire that is run by Darth Vader, It was not won by the team that went un- fucking defeated in the regular season, but by the team that SHOULD have went UN-FUCKING DEFEATED.
-
Anyways, I feel a tangent coming on, and here it is..... Stupid OLE MISS. they beat us and it was fair and square except for it wasnt .... They cheated to block that kick, but it wasnt called and now that it doesnt matter, I can say this: GOOD FOR YOU OLE MISS.. you beat the eventual SEC champions. and probably beat the EVENTUAL NATIONAL champions, although I am pretty sure OKLAHOMA is badass and they have a chance to beat us, but they will have to face a Florida team that has Percy Harvin running and catching the rock.
-
Either way. If you have a HEISMAN vote and you dont use the number one pick for Timmy Terrific then you are a closed minded son of a bitch. Statistically there are better candidates then Tim, but bottom line his stats are still awesome and we win because we have Tim.
-
FLORIDA is an 8 and 4 team without Timmy, but with him, we are National Champions. and although his Statistics dont measure with COLT or BRADFORD or even HARRELL he is the reason Florida is where Florida is, and where Florida is, is because of TIM... so bottom line, Although I respect those other guys for playing some awesome College football this year and realize I am biased, honestly, who was more important then Tim Tebow to his team ?
-
here is the answer: NONE of them. No one was, and you know how it will be proved ? it will be proved by who wins the NC and that will be the Florida Gators.
-
Bottom line is this, I am fired up and honestly its all gravy going forward. I have a contact and if you (the contact are reading this, then get me some Face Value tickets) but more importantly, even if I am watching it on T.V. I just dont care. I have the chill bumps going and I have the satisfaction of the SEC win, and I am just content. Not to say if more comes that wont be great and I get how college football is, we may not win the thing again for the next 10 years, but right now we have a shot, and win or lose its awesome to be A Gator right now. -- Also a little message to Brian In Minnesota. sorry you lost money, if it is any consolation you can call me wrong about them putting up fifty .. we clearly didnt do that, we only beat the number one team in the country by 11 which , by the way is more then ten.... sorry dude and again I hope it wasnt alot of money you wasted.

-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats big guy!

Brianinmpls said...

That one point stung....about 10 shots worth..lol

Like an idiot I took Mizz too....F@#%%E