Monday, December 22, 2008

Fantasy Football is OVER

And it ends --- No last minute heroics by Donald Driver. I will take the 2nd place consolation prize and be happy. Other dudes ended up paying for me to play Fantasy Football this season. Bottom line, I invested some money to play, but won more then I had to pay. So to all you guys in the "No name league", thanks for that. Also, I have some money above and beyond that because of the results of this season, So you same dudes, Thanks for that also. I will update you guys on what I buy with your money.
-
Biggest regret was that I didn't start Phillip Rivers , when, had I done so, I would have been the champion. Also, I wonder about that coin flip for the Overtime period. had it not hit off of Urlachers head, would it have been tails instead of Heads? If it was tails, then the Packers would have had the football, and if they had the football I wonder if Aaron Rogers might have thrown 37 yards worth of footballs to Donald Driver. (that was how much I needed for him to get yardage points)
-
Its a game of Inches. Had Matt Ryan not flipped over at the one inch line on Sunday, and instead got into the endzone himself, that would have been enough...But alas I am just a runner up.. A runner up with a nice little second place cash grab, so its kind of like Golf. Second doesn't completely suck in Golf, and it doesn't totally suck in Fantasy Football either.

1 comment:

quin browne said...

i wonder if they have fantasy knitting, since i'm bored with the real thing.