Thursday, April 22, 2010

TRAIN OF THOUGHT ON THE DRAFT part 2

Again, Just me, my lazy boy, my T.V. tuned into the NFL draft, and my computer and my blog... Train of thought as we go through this selection process...
-
First I totally stole this from Mike and Mike in the morning, but I need some music to listen to while I do my train of thought blogging while watching the NFL DRAFT so because I think it is perfect, here is ABBA -- Take a chance on me
-

-
Okay, Still think Mel Kiper is a dweeb -- but he basically invented that job of his and was one of the keys to having draft coverage like this... Back in the 80's this just wasnt done, now it is HUGE... so Dweeb yes, but did he do a really cool thing in becoming in essence the first "Media Draft Guru" -- His job is basically to watch both College Football AND Pro Football... I want that job... Maybe he is a dweeb but he is a cool dweeb thats for sure...
-
"You think Denver is trading back because they are targeting TEBOW?" Bill Wonders to himself.
-
Brandon Graham is a good guy -- LOVE that pick for Philly and Gruden is Not kidding about the kid having a motor....EXCELLENT Comparison to Freeney by Gruden. GRUDEN IS SO DAMN GOOD AT HIS JOB and I think the Bucs were crazy to fire him. Love him in the Monday Night booth but I want him back on an NFL sideline somewhere for his sake...
-

As we go to commercial, Seattle is on the clock -- They are one of the 3 or 4 teams that have been the most visible regarding Tebow.... Could it be?
-
SERIOUSLY -- I am Loving the draft on a Thursday Night, I do not feel guilty at all for sitting on my ass and watching it like I have in the past when it was on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.
-
WOW -- I presume that is Earl Thomas' mother sitting next to him and that is an UGLY ass dress she is wearing. Looks like something a woman might get married in if the year was 1864 or something.
-

1 comment:

NTF said...

ABBA and the NFL draft in the same post - you are the definition of a renaissance man.