Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bronco's are Genius for picking Tebow!

A friend of mine just texted me a question. He asked: "John Elway who?"
-
The Bronco's just got the man, and Mel Kiper can kiss my ass. --Is it Karma that they traded away Brandon Marshall so Tebow could have his number 15? YES IT WAS!
-
I lived in Denver for one football season back in 1990 and followed the Broncos back then. You can be damned sure that I will be following them again this season. Sure I wont see every game, because I will be at the Bucs game for some of them, but I am betting the Bucs play primarily in the one o'clock slot and the Broncos play in the 4 slot. -
-
I don't necessarily even believe Tebow will be the starter this year. It will take him a year or so until he is ready, but I don't doubt that he will have some packages, especially in short yardage situations. I am so happy for him!
-
Hey Bronco's Fans. I am new to this, being a Bronco fan and all, and I hope you dont judge me for my bandwagon-ness. Also, my daughter is coming on board as well my son too. Pretty sure their will be thousands more just like me and my kids . We will be a subset of bronco's fans. We will be like those Jewish People that believe in Jesus Christ. We will be like vegetarians that eat meat. We want on that band wagon even though the rest of the riders might not like our reason for wanting to be on board.
-

No comments: