Friday, June 20, 2008

This is the same post I put up on June 13th and then took down later on June 13th, some of you read it already, and some of you questioned why I took it down. I dont know. its pretty harmless its also not very controversial, just on June 13th I WAS still married. So easthetically it didnt work for me after thinking about it, Today, it does though , so think of it as a re-print. :
-
Boy meets Girl.
Boy and Girl fall in love.
Boy and Girl get married.
Boy and Girl make people together.
Boy and Girl fail to communicate effectively.
Boy and Girl get divorced.
Boy is sad.

3 comments:

Ms Calabaza said...

It is everything you and SCG have written and worse but things do get better, slowly and before you realize it you have a life again. You will fall in love again and you will be full of hope again. In the meantime, enjoy your kids and give it time. Good luck and stay safe.

Anonymous said...

Ms calabaza---- very much indeed

Todd said...

Man, I'm glad you posted a happy picture. After yesterday's scary one, I had nightmares of running into you in a Florida bar. I was wearing an OSU shirt and you kicked my ass all over the place.

Seriously though, glad your feeling better!