Monday, June 30, 2008

No softball in the 352 this week

The last time I was in Gainesville Florida was so that I could get divorced. Gainesville is A nice town to get a divorce in, It has all those trees and stuff which makes it pretty, and getting divorced in a beautiful town like Gainesville has to be better then someplace like Gary Indiana.
-
Anyways, besides going up to Gainesville for a divorce I had figured on playing a little Softball, that Thursday, except it got cancelled due to us not having enough players. This Upcoming weekend I am going to be in town to see my offspring, but I was going to go up on the 3rd to play softball as well, but because its the day before July 4th, its basically a holiday, and thats right, NO SOFTBALL again!

2 comments:

quin browne said...

ohmyheck bill, that stinks!



ack! i've lost my curse words!

PhoenixHearse said...

Hmm...I've never really thought about it, but I don't think any city is a good city to get divorced in.