Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A behind the scenes look at TEBOW choosing to come back

Its not news that Tim Tebow is coming back, he announced it on Sunday. BUT... I was talking to a guy, who knows a guy who evidently was privy to some info about Tim Tebow's decision process in choosing to come back for his Senior Season.
-
Apparently Urban told Tim they would let him take about 50 percent of the offensive snaps from under center next year. (This is something the NFL wants to see) I believe it will work well. --- Not saying that he wouldn't have come back had this not been offered and honestly I don't know if it is even true. We will find out though, next season if we see him under center more.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's time for all the extremely well paid "geniuses" running around the NFL to start thinking outside the box enough on offense to use the obvious talent the man has. Truth is there hasn't been a thimble full of offensive innovation at the NFL level since Walsh designed the West Coast O. Unlike college football where a new wrinkle is devised everyday (and occasionally copied as in the Dolphins wildcat formation). Anyway that's my rant for the day.

Bill From Gainesville said...

NTF --Preaching to the Choir my man

Native Minnow said...

In other news, my ex (who as you know is reading this now) thinks you're hot.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Minnow -- thats nice but if it is true then its only because of all the painstaking time and expense I put into airbrushing and photoshopping any photos of myself that go up on this blog. -- Also as she married you that is another example of her really low standards.

compulsively yours...for now said...

It was the cheese grater that did it for me.

Native Minnow said...

And for clarification purposes, you should know that the Jackasshole she refers to on her blog is her soon to be ex-husband number two, not me. I'm simply referred to as The X.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Minnow -- no need to clarify I have read enough of your blog to know that - and when I took that dig at you for her having low standards in men, that was just because it was such an easy setup....It was like a softball just floating down over the plate ...

Native Minnow said...

That it was. And I'd have been ashamed had you not taken a swing and knocked it over the fence.