Saturday, July 12, 2008

A recruitment letter to those that left comments on the last post.

To all of those that are interested in playing softball at Flamingo Park on Friday nights. the E-mail address to send your request to is: Steve@tmssc.com He runs the league. I think it costs 55 dollars to play. If you are Good or a Girl, please request to play for LAST KID PICKED. I have no idea how it all works, and maybe he assigns you to some other team, which, if you arent any good thats ok. Not that we are. Any good I mean, but we are looking to upgrade and have a team that not only is good, but that also likes to hang out and drink beers with us at the Quarterdeck bar. Also, we need women. --- Sure we all need women, but I mean women that want to play softball.

3 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

If I wasn't already on a fall team and such a long drive away i would totally play

quin browne said...

i still have my glove. my desire. my love of the game.


the commute is a tad bit long, though.

Alex said...

Not Barry Bonds but Raffy Palmeiro? Sending the email.