Thursday, March 3, 2011

March is looking solid

Hello March!

-
Lots of good things going on this March. We got through our quarterly board meetings.
-
My Daughter got accepted to an elite program for High School. (she will turn it down because she is waiting on an even more elite invitation.)
-
Kenny Chesney is giving a concert later on this month and I am going, so that is good.
-
The NFL extended the deadline for a day, and maybe thats just to try to show us fans that they are working on it, but that is better then when they scheduled a meeting and blew it off because its just to hard to argue about money.
-
Looking forward to this Saturday in Ybor City with the beer fest they have going on. that will be fun.
-
My Hamstring is getting better and I think I will be able to run again soon, in the mean time while I have not been able to work out I have been good about watching what I eat.
-
The Storm are going to be playing again soon as well. Good Month March.

No comments: