Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bill Gets disgusted

A little bit of a rant coming on. First of all, How stupid are pedophiles? You people are disgusting and when I say you people, I do not give you sick motherfuckers any credit whatsoever.

-
This is a pedophile free blog. so if you bastards are reading this, get the fuck off. --You disgust me. Anything funny or witty, I write on this blog is not for your reading. Plus even the stupid shit I do to just document that I am alive. Fuck you guys.
-
Pedophiles are just total shit. - secondly, how stupid are you to keep getting caught? You guys think you are talking to a little boy or a little Girl on the Internet, and then you think you are going to meet them? You people are fucking stupid. My skin is raging just thinking about your sorry ass.
-
This all came up because of a 20/20 type sting that just went on in Tampa. Amazingly they caught like 30 sick fuckers this past weekend. You fuckers make me want to burn my skin because I imagine that you have skin, just like I do, ---and the fact that we share that trait sickens me. Death to all you fuckers. you are flat out disgusting.
-
More rant -- I will kill a motherfucker that ever messes with my kids. Obviously I would try to get out of doing prison time for doing that, by hiring the best lawyers I could find, but I would instruct them that the defense I want to use is that the sick bastard that messed with either one of my kids needed killing, and I just did the thing that needed to be done. So Yes, could I kill another human being? Pretty damn sure I could. Plus, I could do it under the right circumstances with no remorse what-so-ever. Ummmmm yes, yes I could. --- Not even going to link the story I am talking about. just imagine 20 20 Plus, Imagine me killing someone with zero remorse....

No comments: