Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Three recent Mascott photo's

The third in the line of Me and a Mascott Photographs: In this one he is just in the background (look close behind me over my Right shoulder) and is not posing with me... I actually tried to get one with him, but he was busy being a DICKWAD NON SPEAKING MASCOTT ASSHOLE about it. So there was no love for me on this day... ( I met him just up the row while the game was going on, shortly after this photo was taken, and I think he had a rule about not getting Knocked in the head with a foul ball or something like that.)
-
He totally did not say a word, but from the motions he was giving me I was supposed to sit down and get out of the way... What do I look like some kind of a MIME interpreter or something?== We were totally in the getting knocked in the head by a foul ball territory though, so after thinking about it after the fact, I think that was what he was trying to say...


And then of course this one from Thursday the 24th of June which I previously posted:
-

=
Then the one of me and the Storm Dog from the TAMPA BAY STORM game a couple of weeks ago...

No comments: