Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A summary post of missed blogging days

There goes a whole week without me posting in my blog. Doubt anyone missed me, however I did notice I still got about 15 hits from unique different computers, even today, which is 7 days after not putting up anything. Thanks for checking in! Normally when I am posting day to day it is around 100 or so, or Somewhere in that vicinity.
-
Bottom line is this, Since I last posted I have been working my ass off and just have not made the time to come here and write stupid stuff like I normally do.
-
As Summary, That job I posted about on the 11th, they called me back and want a second interview. I have discussed this with them and we set it up, but then they called back today and wanted to reschedule. They said a guy they wanted me to see would be there on Wednesday and Thursday so I set it up for this Thursday, but then they called me back today and said, oops sorry, has to be tomorrow, so I told them I was busy. Its like I am a woman and they are a guy and I am playing hard to get. Seriously thats not what it is, I have a schedule and stuff planned for tomorrow already.
-
Anyhow I want the job, but only if it pays the right money and It is not yet appropriate to ask about that. The time to discuss money is when they offer the job. I already have a job and even though this one would be easier to do, it would also need to pay as much or maybe even a little more, either way. I want it, but dont need it and that is the best way to be when negotiating.
-
I also had a couple of other friends tell me about a job I think I could probably get and live in Gainesville again, but I ran the math and it wouldnt work. The fact is, it would be something I would love to do, but initially it would not be enough dollars to pay all the stuff I have to pay because of my prior ability to screw my life up.
-
I could have gone to the Dolphins Raiders game, but I chose to work on Sunday instead. That sucked. Then, I did work but not as much as I should have.
-
I met a woman this past week and I think she likes me but I didnt follow through because I suck.
-
I am pretty sure she was flirting with me , but I liked her so much, the rejection that I anticipated was not worth the chance. Normally in bars and stuff I dont think like that at all. I just dont care, but in this situation The fear got me. I am going to meet up with her again though soon and will build my courage, and she will gun me down then, or she wont. Hoping she doesnt gun me down.
-
The Ducks in Weston Florida are a lot nicer then the ducks in Gainesville.
While working in the field in Weston today I ran across this fella.
-
This Duck looks almost exactly like the bully duck from Gainesville, but he was in Weston Florida and he didn't attack me at all. I think Weston Florida Ducks are more suburban and less likely to attack, I was ready though, and would have not run this time if he tried anything at all, I would have stood in and just got my licks in until he backed down or I was a man that got beat up by a duck. Right now My duck fighting record is 0-0 -1. I am like Donovan McNab and didnt know you could tie a duck fight but went out and did it in my first Duck fight ever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed your posts, glad you are back. Good luck with the job, the girl and the duck.

SCG

Bill From Gainesville said...

SCG -- I think anytime that you can wish a guy good luck with interactions he has with a duck.... Well, thats just funny.

Brianinmpls said...

Go get her;)

Native Minnow said...

I hate the game. That said, I hope you spend time with the woman again.

That duck is so ugly, it deserves to be punched every single day. Whether it's attacking people or not.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Brian -- this is not the FB type of woman. That is mostly what I have been working on here in my post divorce life just the good ol buddies.... but having said that this one seems more like the type you take home to mother .... and I just dont know if I am ready to do that, plus my mom is dead.
-
Minnow, Its not the game its the players ... but yes that is an ugly duck for sure.

quin browne said...

william.

william.

william.


go find the nice lady and have dinner.



trust me.