Monday, November 3, 2008

A good thing Mr. O'bama said

Reality is that Senator O'Bama will Probably be the next President of the United States.
-
I think that is a mistake, but I have resigned myself to that probability. I am going to do my part by voting against him. (I will vote for McCain, but again, Just the lesser of two evils, so I think of it more as voting against O'bama then For McCain.)
-
HOWEVER -- at half time of tonight's Monday Night Football Game, Mr. O'bama said something that I did enjoy hearing. He said that we need a College Football Playoff system. AMEN Mr. O'bama, AMEN... It will suck if he is the president, and I know he didn't say that he would get us a system, just that he thinks we need one. I don't think the President of the United States can make it happen, however, it is a powerful position and his saying so may, or could have some kind of an influence on that whole thing. So Mr. Obama, while you are busy taking all our money to "redistribute it" At least talk about that some more. I have been thinking that same thing for as long as I can remember. Bring me that Joy Mr. O'bama, PLEASE. Before we vote you out in 2012 at least get that done.

No comments: