Thursday, September 25, 2008

a way not to wake up in the morning

You know a bad way to wake up in the morning? When your Ex-Wife calls you and gives you a bunch of shit about stuff that is not any of her business--- thats a bad way to wake up in the morning? And then she says one thing that just GNAWS at you and gets your blood pressure going.... Damn I need to take my medicine ... I am in a PISSED off mood and the day is just starting and thats my fault -- I can't control her giving me stupid shit, but I can control my reaction to it, except I cant -- not right now, I am in DEFAULT pissed off mode right now and that is no way to wake up in the morning. UGHHHH!!

3 comments:

quin browne said...

this is when caller id is helpful...


or an answering machine where you can monitor calls...


trust me.

Bill From Gainesville said...

I knew it was her when she called cause I do have I/D, I just didnt know her agenda --- Now some 9 hours later, I can see it really was more my stupidity then anything she said. I truly got woken up and pissed off first thing in the morning, but in hindsight it was my fault for letting that stuff get to me. I honestly believe if I hadnt just woken up it would have went in one ear and out the other, but I must have had some kind of ear wax in the ear it was supposed to go out cause it just stuck.... later on in the morning I grew some perspective on the situation and all is well. I even apologized to her about it as again it caught me more off guard then really phased me. .....

PhoenixHearse said...

Holy crap I feel your pain! I came into work on Friday and had an email from the ex-husband...which spun off into other emails, and phone calls, until I was crying on the phone at him while I was at work.

The margaritas that night only slightly dulled the pain.