Monday, September 15, 2008

EXCELLENT MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

WOW. That was a ridiculously good Monday Night Football game. Holy moly, they were playing some big time football right on my T.V in my living room!
-
Philly is one and one, but I doubt there is a better team in the NFL then they are, except maybe the COWBOYS. Holy cow. That was TWO really good football teams. Next week we are on To SanDiego which is probably the best Oh and TWO football team out there....
-
Love me some NFL. Oh yes, and Fantasy wise, Two and OH in the big league and one and one in the other league, and leading scorer in the league where I have the two victories. It's a long season but seriously, the most wonderful time of the year is the fall in America.
-
And DeShawn Jackson? I know you are sick good, but what is up with that stupidness you did in the first half, seriously why are you so anxious to dance? How about scoring the damn touchdown first, and then lay the football on the ground.

2 comments:

quin browne said...

i was able to avoid monday night football...but, did get to 'enjoy' my brother and his wife, who are.. i think the word is rabid..fans of denver, enjoy the game on sunday.


come to think of it.. it was a good game.

Bill From Gainesville said...

QB- I love me some Jay Cutler. He is in my J.V. League and I have him with those guys --