Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fantasy Football makes you feel bad about stuff

Anquan Boldin had THREE touchdowns today and the Dolphins only scored 10 points. I almost feel like it was my fault for pulling for the Boldin to do well except for the fact I had nothing to do with any of it.
=
Bottom line I am up big tonight with Monday Night football to go. I will probably win. I have Donovan to go and the guy I am going against has T.O. I have about a hundred point advantage so its pretty much all mute.
_
I could have ANQUAN do a little less but everytime he scored today I couldnt help but be happy even though it was against the fish... Whatever, Fantasy Football will do that to ya....

5 comments:

Native Minnow said...

In my opinion, a true fan never roots for one of his/her fantasy players to do well against their own team. Sure, it can help soothe a loss, but actually cheering for it to happen is to be a traitor.

That said, I'm up 53 points in my match up this week. He still has two guys, including Donovan McNabb going tomorrow night. I'm hoping Donovan scores him about 25 fantasy points, and the other guy tear an ACL (he is a Cowboy after all).

Anonymous said...

I with Minnow. Shame on you rooting for fantasy geekdom superiority instead pulling unabashidly for the team you love. Stuff makes strange bed fellow.

Oh you were right in your previous post "the NFL is THE SHIT."

Bill From Gainesville said...

Minnow-- a bad fan I am, because the NFL is the bomb and I love the whole league and the chase from August to February
-
Nashville -- seriously, even if it is the dolphins --- being a fan of the Dolphins is like being married to a 425 pound woman who has halitosis and a skin rash who just sits on her couch all day bitching at you to mow the yard and stuff. Seriously, thats what its like, but you should know growing up a Saints fan and all....

Anonymous said...

You a funny som bitch! Go Saints!!

Bill From Gainesville said...

You, my friend are funny.. I am just holding the head.....