Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Working out with A-Rod -- Sort of.

Most days after work I go and get a little gym time, Today I worked out with Alex Rodriguez so that was different. Okay, I didn't really work out with him. But he was working out in the same gym at the same time that I was working out. So in that sense, I worked out with A-Rod tonight.
(The Yankees do their spring training in Tampa)
-
He didn't bother me, so I didn't bother him. Before I started my work out I was coming out of the locker room and he was walking in right past me, so I gave him a head nod acknowledgement and he nodded back.
-
I did not use any Steroids or Human Growth Hormone and i am figuring since his employer tests for that stuff he didn't either. We were just all natural pushing the barbells and running the treadmills. That's how we roll.

No comments: