Monday, January 4, 2010

Hey 2010, Please play NICE

Last year was decent for the billster. I had my troubles and my tribulations as it were, but compared to 2008 and 2007 it was a solid, overall positive year.
-
Looking ahead to 2010, I am just planning on building upon that foundation. Thats the ideal anyways, but each year of your life is like a trip across an ocean. You are on a boat sailing across the sea. Storms can come out of nowhere, your boat can sink, you could get a really bad sunburn and a seagull could possibly drop a deuce on your eye. Thats life, thats how it works. You plan for strong winds blowing at your back and calm seas, with lots of bikini clad women sunning on the deck of your ship, but it just doesn't always work out that way.
-
The variables that life will throw at you are multiple and have different levels of good and evil. No matter what, you just keep on sailing. You try to avoid the rocks and the sea serpents and storms but when they are thrown your way you just deal. I would like to believe that I am in some nice seas and have a sturdy boat to sail them with, but you just never know what is around the corner.
-
So 2010 please Play nice.

No comments: