Monday, October 5, 2009

My prediction: Tebow will play this week at LSU

Game week: #1 Florida vs #4 LSU, in Red Stick Louisiana.
-
Tebow went down, and still has not been cleared to play. I believe he will be game ready though.
-
I had one Concussion my junior year in High School. I played outside linebacker and all week long I had been studying film of our opponent. They had a little bubble screen play and a component of that play was one of their wide receivers cracking back. All week we practiced it and I was able to pick it off in practice against our scout team TWICE.
-
In the game I saw the formation and just felt the play coming, and in fact I was playing that tendancy specifically on that down, meaning if they had actually been running right at me I would have looked like a fool because the second the ball was snapped I smoked it out to where I knew the throw was going, so I could get the pick six, but in my excitement, I forgot about the other receiver who was supposed to crack back on me, and he did. No pick six for me and the next thing I remember, I was on the bus going home. I played the next week though, and TEBOW has had Two weeks to deal with his.
-
I have the utmost respect for LSU but do feel the reason the Gators will win is because of TEBOW and if he doesn't go, I think it would swing to them with the home field advantage and all those crazy drunk Cajuns going nuts in a night game at Death Valley. Brantley is a very good
QB, but I would hate for his first start to be in that situation.
-
(LSU CELEBRATING THEIR WIN AT GEORGIA)
-
Its a long drive and I worry with both of them being undefeated, that I wont be able to scalp a ticket, but not enough to figure it wont happen.

3 comments:

NTF said...

I am certain he will play too...It is just the best weekend of the year.

cwerther2 said...

tebow should be ready for our big win this saturday, in my opinion he'll pull through.

Bill From Gainesville said...

NTF - Its like my own little personal christmas time...
-
Kid of mine --- Keep the universe in sinc and all will be well
-