Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Biggest loser is HARSH

The biggest loser is harsh -- can't believe they sent Abby home, even though she basically made the case that it should be her that goes this week. The woman went through some real shit in her life. She lost her husband and two kids in an automobile accident. She wasn't with them, when a guy going 100 miles an hour crashed into their van. She lost her infant, and her 5 year old, and her husband.
-
Now she got herself voted off "The Biggest Loser" t.v. show. If she hadn't thrown herself on the sword I am pretty positive it would have been someone else that got run out of there. I Bet the producers were not happy with that development as she came across the T.V. as an excellent person that is just trying to deal with the curve balls that life throws at her, just like everyone else does. Except she did not just get curve balls, life was throwing heat at her ear hole.
-

2 comments:

Michele-a-licious said...

That show just irritates me. These people are fighting for their lives, why not give a prize each week to the person who looses the biggest percentage and then at the end award the biggest looser? ( I know that is very pinko commie of me, but the show just breaks my heart this season. There are a lot of damaged people this time)

I hope they at least get after care.

Bill From Gainesville said...

LICIOUS!!! -- I am with you. I dont mind the ditching of the people etc. but this time it was just wrong. She voluntarily basically told them it should be her that they vote off and then they went ahead and did it. I think it was that kid that should have gotten the boot. I think that kid is eating stuff in the middle of the night or something because he has lost only 4 lbs in TWO weeks, which for us regular people that have jobs and other shit to do that would be aweseome but if your JOB is to lose weight then thats just crap... ALSO Glad to see you comment in my blog again MISSED YOU!