Friday, October 23, 2009

GO HUMAN BEINGS

Listening to Sports Talk Radio on my way home from work today and I was once again reminded of something I had previously observed.

-
The host of the show is a Hurricane Fan, Hurricane Alumni, and also an asshole. (You can be a Hurricane Fan and also Hurricane Alumni, and NOT be an asshole. I am not implying because you are a part of the first two, that you are automatically an asshole, just that this guy, who I will leave unnamed is one, an asshole that is) also his name is Mark Bednarzik (Okay I did not leave him unnamed afterall.)
-
Mark Bednarzik, Lane Kiffin and that Study that basically says you should ALWAYS go for it on 4th down can kiss my ass.
-
Back to the point though, which was me being reminded of something I had previously observed. which is this: "People that hate Tim Tebow can't help themselves but actually still LIKE Tim Tebow." He is that good of a human being. GO HUMAN BEINGS.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Side note on Mark Bednarzik. There are three Radio Stations that I am aware of that do Sports Talk in the Tampa Market. 620, 1010, and 1040, all of which are on the AM dial. I have listened to all 3 at varying times on my ride home from work. Mark Bednarzik is absolutely the Best in that time slot. I never call in because I disagree with him so much and he owns the controls on the situation, but as much as I disagree with MOST of his opinions on sports and think that he is a negative nelly, I still listen to him instead of those other two stations because although he is an Asshole, he is the good kind of asshole.

No comments: