Thursday, April 16, 2009

The one where I whine about stuff

Tough week for the Billster.
-
Monday I did my taxes, no refund for me, in fact I owe MORE money. On wednesday The 15th, I wrote a Big old Check that is going to probably be spent on Infrastructure and stuff, but probably just some silly road in Montana or Idaho. I have nothing against either of those States, but I have never been to either, and I dont drive on those roads much.
-
Today my car just died. It wasn't that big of a deal except that I use my car to go places and cars that dont start wont get you very far. So I dealt with that (it was a fuse, but it wasnt just a harmless Radio Fuse or something, it was the fuse that brings electricity to the Starter) that was 27 dollars, plus the 40 dollars for the tow. Then when it was in the shop I had them replace some belts which was another 155 and I added an Oil Change.
-
Tomorrow will bring some more issues I will have to deal with and then the weekend . Thank goodness for this weekend.

5 comments:

compulsively yours...for now said...

i *heart* whiners

The Charming Hedonist said...

You have to love car trouble coupled with an IRS ass raping.

Cheers to a better week next week.

quin browne said...

taxes??


oops.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Topped it off with a court hearing that although I still dont know the outcome, just the negativity of it all was very stressful -- Oh yes, then I went to a funeral of a friend. She was only 44 years old

Brianinmpls said...

I feel for you 5 years after my divorce I am still paying my ex's creditors complete bullshit.