Monday, September 26, 2011

Good Day today for the billster

Pretty good day for the Billster.  It started off positive when I got dressed and found a Ten Dollar bill in the pocket of the pants I picked out this morning.  I Had not worn those pants for awhile,  so I don't even remember what I was doing the last time I wore em,  but evidently I was pocketing cash.  I love it when I even find a dollar, much less a ten spot.   
-
While working today on my assignments,  I had another one called in that was about 2 miles from where I was at the time, so I jumped all over that one which was good, especially when you consider I was about 150 miles from where I live.  Had I not been able to do it today,  I would have had to drive back down  tomorrow,  It's Just so much more efficient this way.   
-
I won my Fantasy game last night as I was winning pretty comfortably after Sunday afternoon and still had a Q.B.  Going tonight,  (I have both Rex and Tony on my roster)  because of Romo's rib issues I started Grossman and it looks like the right decision so far.  I am pushing to be the high scorer of our league for the week,  Still need a little more production from the Sexy Rexy,  but it is looking positive right now.  - We pay an extra 50 bucks each week to the top scorer so this might be a sixty dollar type of day for me not even counting how much I earned actually working.   So,  yes,  Happy day today and if Rex can get me about 10 more points,  I am golden.     
-

No comments: