Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Grateful
















Dude just wants his Stapler. Give the man his Stapler.
-
I certainly have a stapler at work, so I've got that going for me. I also have a "Home" Stapler. I am basically blessed with Multiple Staplers in my life. Also, My office isn't in the basement, and my home is in a desirable neighborhood.
-
My Dad bought me an Awesome HD Flat screen Television for my Birthday, and my Ex-wife is currently not suing me. I live in a Great City in one of the few states in the country where their is no state income tax. I have two great kids, and some friends as well.
-
Basically I was just thinking about some stuff that I don't have, and I remembered seeing this picture earlier and it got me to thinking about all the stuff I am grateful for.
-
In Summary - Glad to have multiple staplers, two great kids, a really good job, Friends, a currently non-combative Ex-wife, A dad who loves me and also bought me a Flat screen DVD.
Love where I live and basically I am Just not doing so bad.

No comments: