Thursday, December 10, 2009

Great Night of softball excellence!

Thursday night was a great night of epic proportions. Time was turned back for the billster, A glimpse of what I used to be, came out for me when I was at the plate and that was just my part, everyone else also played better then I have ever seen them play and justice was done.
-
Championship!, Swag for winning the championship came our way. It was just a night of cosmic alignment. Two games needed to be won against teams we had failed to beat in three tries previously. The semi final had a team that was undefeated all season, having beaten us twice. The championship game was against a team that also beat us in the prior game that we had played them, however, Tonight was the night for "Werther's Originals" and the balls fell in our gloves as we were on defense, and generally hit outfield grass when we were hitting. Just a beautiful night.
-
Hopefully, Pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

your psycho ex-girlfriend said...

i am trying to not make a wise crack about werthers originals.

and i dreamed about you last night. dont get too excited it was booooring but you were in it!!!!

your psycho ex-girlfriend said...

not to say you were boring but the dream was. more along the lines of myself being the boring one and, and...

oh, nevermind...

Bill From Gainesville said...

Psycho, cant imagine you being boring but I am glad I could help out in your dreams and all...