Monday, June 1, 2009

Weeds Season 5

Just rewatching the last few episodes from Season 4 of weeds, getting ready for the Season 5 premier next Monday June 8th.
-
Here is my dilemma, I watched the first 4 seasons basically one weekend at a time as I did not catch on to the greatness of this show until after a few seasons were already in the can. I rented season 1,2 and 3 and watched them in bulk, That was about a year ago, and then I just watched season 4 in bulk about 3 weeks ago. I am all caught up and ready for Monday Night, however, in a way, I wish I had the will power to not watch season 5 until it was completely over so I can get the full series in on one marvelous weekend instead of constantly waiting for each Monday.

I think I am in love with Mary Louise Parker as well and she doesn't even know who I am.

3 comments:

Native Minnow said...

I'm like you. I watched seasons one through four over the course of a few months. I don't know how I'll handle having to wait an entire week to watch the next episode.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Its like she is in my living room when she acts... and I cant help it, I just forget that I am just a guy watching a T.V. show. She is the BOMB..
-
No willpower here . I will watch on Monday Night because ultimately I am weak...I know I can not wait it out...

Bill From Gainesville said...

Its like she is in my living room when she acts... and I cant help it, I just forget that I am just a guy watching a T.V. show. She is the BOMB..
-
No willpower here . I will watch on Monday Night because ultimately I am weak...I know I can not wait it out...