Wednesday, January 9, 2008

something I need, plus another thing I need ....

Mick Jagger said it best when he said: YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT BUT IF YOU TRY SOME TIME YOU JUST MIGHT FIND, YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU NEED... the problem is you may think you need something and get it, then what are you going to do with it? I just got a decent T.V. For free, it was a hand me down from my Dad. He is buying one of those Plasma HD deals for himself and needs the room. My Karma was in tune with this because I just moved into a new apartment in Miami, and the T.V. I have in Gainesville is as big as a battleship. As I am not planning on renting a truck or anything, I figured I would sell that one, or give it away, but regardless I would need a T.V. in Miami so VOILA. --- So now I have a T.V. but Karma wants to mess with me because I have no cable. I just called the cable people and they cant get out to my apartment till Friday the 18th...thats freaking torture... and Yes it will all work itself out but If I would have thought of it I could have called a few weeks ago about the cable I just didnt know they would be so backed up. So yes I needed a T.V. I just thought I needed that, What I needed was a T.v. AND a cable hookup.....

No comments: