Thursday, January 31, 2008

Traffic Jams


Hannah Montana was playing a concert in the American Airlines Arena tonight. I watched the traffic jam preceeding it, from the gym of my high rise. It truly is the best way to watch a traffic jam. Up high and above it, and not being in it. Another good way to watch a traffic jam is when you are driving down the highway at 75 miles an hour, and the traffic jam is in the traffic coming from the opposite way. These are the two best ways to watch a traffic jam. Third place is watching it on T.V. but the worst way, is when you are smack dab in the middle of it. Miami has lots of traffic jam traps. Its actually hard to drive around and not get caught in one. You start judging the traffic jams. Like the one I was in today, it wasnt so bad. I think the slowest I had to go while on the highway was 15 miles an hour and it never really came to a dead stop.... In the short term you accept that as being a "good" traffic jam . It was truly a fine traffic jam that I was in today!

No comments: