Thursday, November 12, 2009

A shout out to Giant Karaoke machine making Corporations

Tomorrow night is Karaoke night. Last Time I went all Billy Joel. This time I don't know.
-
Love to do a little "Dinosaur" but it is so rare, only Hank and I can do it because The Karaoke Company does not load it up into their little Karaoke Machine, damn Karaoke ass communists!
-


-
How can I get my Country Rock Star on when the evil Karaoke Corporation wont load my song on their machine!
-
There are Lines like " Them aint High Heel Sneakers" and " Gay Guitar Pickers don't turn me on" Thats just great Song Writing right there....
-
COMEON GIANT KARAOKE MACHINE MAKING CORPORATION! WORK WITH ME HERE!

2 comments:

your psycho ex-girlfriend said...

i dunno how you can NOT be turned on by a gay guitar picker?!?!

i feel like i dont even know you anymore!!!

Native Minnow said...

I'm not a fan of karaoke unless it's Korean karaoke with a certain group of friends.