Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Biggest Loser is Awesome

Love watching the biggest loser -- Tonight they had a makeover. Seriously, just some Good looking fat people. I mean that in the best way. they are seriously fat. but they are kicking ass. I am overweight myself, but I am happy with a pound a week or so in weight loss. I understand I have a Job and I have a social life. I am not living on a ranch where All I do is work out and eat right. I eat right about 3 or 4 days a week. I eat okay another day or two and usually eat like shit and drink to much one day or so a week. They get pissed when they lose "only" 3lbs a week.
-
See you Rebecca.... Should have lost more than 3lbs this past week and not get below the yellow line. Don't Be such a bitch when you get voted off. (I would have voted for LIZ myself, but I am not on the show) Still, don't get all whiny...

No comments: