Saturday, February 25, 2012

I feel like I had a Saturday stolen from me

Had some issues  today, and I wrote a post about it,  but it came off more like whining, so I deleted it before putting it up.  The problems I had today really weren't that much in the overall scheme of life.  Here we are at 6:21 pm and they are done.  The bottom line is my Saturday did not turn out like I had envisioned it when I woke up this morning. 
-
 I did get a little bonus problem right when I thought all the issues I faced today were done.  My Right Rear Brake light has failed.  Not a biggie,  but there is no way I can take off the taillight enclosure to access the bulb, so I will have to take it to the shop eventually.  For now I just plan on driving around with it.  Its just one of the two bulbs on the right side, so it will still show any drivers following me when I am braking, and the left side is fine. 3 out of 4 bulbs should be enough. Other than the money it will cost, and the inconvenience of having to take it into the shop, it is certainly a very solvable problem.   
-

No comments: