Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Good day!

Great day today. Got some good solid work done, (for now, maybe later that work will turn out to be a mistake, but at this point in time, I am counting it in the win column.)

-
I bought a new book for myself that is about the human ability to remember, thanks to a reminder about it, that was written in a blog I read, by a guy up in Minnesota. Thanks Brian!
-
True story, I read a review about this very book a month or so ago, but then kind of forgot about it, until I was reminded today when I was reading his blog. (Kind of Ironic because it is a book about improving your memory: Moonwalking with Einstein)
-
Got an offer from a friend of mine to go to Game 3 of the Bolts/ Caps Playoff series and was able to get my rowdy on tonight a little bit. I am such a front running Hockey fan, but I am truly enjoying their run so far in the playoffs. Also, during the second intermission we were hanging out in the XO club, drinking a frosty, down in the bowels of the arena, and I saw Phil Mickelson. That was cool. I didn't even know he lived in Tampa. He was also sitting on the glass, just right across the rink from us.
-

Mickelson is just to the right of the ''y'' in the sweet bay sign.
-
Here are a couple of more pictures from the game tonight, including Ovechkin, when he was standing right next to me.
-
-
Plus the Thunder Bug just after he came running down the stairs and jumped on the Glass. It kind of startled me.
-
No doubt I am a front runner on this hockey stuff, but it's damned exciting right now.

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

I've only been to a few hockey games, and none of them NHL, but just minor league stuff. You can't beat sitting right next to the glass. Entertaining no doubt.