Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Funny dinner dialogue

Took my kids to an Italian Restaurant tonight. My Daughter had Fettucine Alfredo, and My son and I ordered a pizza. My boy ate two pieces and I wanted to make sure he had enough to eat, so I encouraged him to have a third slice. He was adamant that he was full, but I pushed it again. "come on, have another piece of pizza " I said.

-
My daughter chimed in on the conversation, and very intelligently said; "Part of the problem with the Childhood Obesity epidemic in America, are parents pushing their kids to eat more then they should"
-
Without missing a beat, and clearly not having the vocabulary to fully understand what His Sister had just said, My son said: "Plus I might get fat"
-
Maybe you had to be there, but that was some funny dialogue.

No comments: