Monday, June 13, 2011

Fail, then fail some more, then fail again.

Just pretty much exhausted right now. I want a month off or so from work, but am so buried that it would be impossible. It would be impossible even if I wasn't buried- work is just hard right now, and it doesn't look like it is letting up any. just lots of fail .

-
My Rent is going up this month as well. - Fail
-
I haven't been feeling this blog lately either, because I am kind of in the doldrums. Pretty sure I am not going to end up averaging 16 posts a month like I had sort of planned going into this year. It's Just another Fail for the billster.
-
Also a woman I like, gave me a 2:10 in the morning text this past weekend, asking me to come over, and I missed it because I was already asleep. That is kind of aggravating. -More Fail.
-
We finally got back to the new season in softball, and in our first game we got drilled. - Fail.
-
My Ex-wife disagrees with me on some summer issues, and of course if it doesn't go her way her natural inclination is to just threaten to sue- Fail

No comments: